NSW & ACT Based Qualifiers for the Australian Championships (8 October) leading to the
NABBA Universe (28 October) & the WFF World Championships (4 November)
Please complete the following form to submit your online NABBA/WFF Contest Registration.
NABBA/WFF CANBERRA CLASSIC: SUNDAY 3 SEPTEMBER, 2017
All registrations must be submitted to NABBA/WFF NSW&ACT by 2pm Saturday, 2nd September.
*Sat 2 September, 2017*: Onsite Registration & Entry Forms
NABBA/WFF NSW TITLES: SUNDAY 24 SEPTEMBER, 2017
All registrations must be submitted to NABBA/WFF NSW&ACT by 5pm Wednesday, 20 September.
*Sat 17 September, 2017*: Onsite Registration & Entry Forms
*No Entries* and competitor Music will be accepted on the day of the competitions
Spectator Tickets available at the door
Enter online Now.
NABBA / WFF DIVISIONS
|Divisions and Descriptions|
NABBA / WFF League Table: End of Year Award
- The NSW Promoters will be offering the following awards to the athlete, PT or spectator who accumulate the greatest amount of points throughout the 2017 calendar year.
ü Athlete: 1 x Paid Return Air Fare & 1 x Wildcard Entry into the WFF World Championships in Cyprus
ü PT/Spectator: 1 x Paid Return Air Fare & All Day Entry to the Event
|Division: First Place||30|
|Division: Second Place||25|
|Division: Third Place||20|
|Division: Compete||15||Each division entered and is rewarded to each athlete outside of the Top 3.|
|Athlete Referral||15||For each division the athlete competes in.|
|Pre Order Tickets**||10||Per ticket purchased|
- Offer will be available to the highest point earner who is available to travel to the WFF Worlds in Cyprus.
- Reward Points are applicable to the following competitions only:
ü WFF Ms Galaxy-Universe PRO/AM
ü NABBA/WFF Sydney Grand Classic,
ü NABBA/WFF Canberra Classic,
ü NABBA/WFF NSW Titles
- Points will be tallied and communicated the week after the NSW Titles
- Flights cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred
- Air Fare will be economy travel
- Overall Winner only acquires 40pts, not 70pts.
- ** Applies to pre-ordered tickets only as they are easily accounted for.